Tuesday, 1 September 2015

A Garden Fairy......


Over at
Challenge # 67 is
An 'Inspiration' picture!

-oOo-
Let it inspire you,take what you want from  it...and create!
You need to make it obvious, and tell us what your motivation is...
...and GET ARTY!!
-oOo-
So...this is what I created for my DT piece...
I was inspired by the colours and the leaves in the inspiration picture.
 mixed media tags...
ink distressed laundry tag & mini tag
painted fabric and paper leaves
assorted buttons and lace
painted clay face
hessian scrap
sewing pattern paper dress
string and stamp.
-oOo-
Now Hop over to...
for the full details on this challenge... 
I hope you can play along with us this month?
Have Fun!! 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

5 comments:

  1. Precious!!! LOVE her eclectic self, and love the tag base that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Garden Faerie you have created from the inspiration photo. I love the earthy colors you have used. Creative Garden Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous tag Jan, I love everything about it! The colours, the fairy, the leaves, the "garden feel", the background you made and that sweet little tag dangling on the side. Beautiful work! Coming over from Let's Get Arty :) Wishing you a beautiful day. Wen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)